What can Dwellant do for you?
We solve problems that many Property Managers have
Manage property efficiently
Dwellant core is a state-of-the-art tool specially crafted to ease communication between managing agents and residents, simplify task management and solve problems that occur when managing a building.
Our platform supports both Residential and Commercial portfolios and allows seamless delivery of both experiences. We tailor content to specific groups to allow to for crisp clean messages.
Built with you in mind.
Deliver a unique web service to your residents, crafted to uphold your building or development's brand identity. Residents can use any device to sign in to a modern interface and have access to many Core features, plus exclusive features for bespoke buildings.
Built for the iPad, this app ensures that your building and all of its assets from installation to replacement are all captured and always available for you. Conduct surveys, create reports specified towards your business requirements.
PRSto is a smart solution from Dwellant for the emerging Private Rental Sector. This will allow Lettings Agents to seamlessly manage private rental clients. Securely manage credit checks, document signing and online payments.
We are constantly looking into different ways to improve service to our clients. Taking feedback to heart, learning from experiences, we always strive to deliver innovative solutions.
Our aim is provide expert support to all our users and champion the best way to use Dwellant.
Great software is built in teams, and we consider everyone, from the developers, through the sales team and our clients to be on the same team.
Be confident of your security with Dwellant
One of the most valuable assets for any organisation is their data. At Dwellant we have in place robust policies and procedures to ensure that our clients data is secure, protected and compliant to current regulations at all times.
- Dwellant is IS0 27001:2013 certified
- Data Protection Policy ensuring adherence to the EU Data Regulations with a strategic plan in place to ensure GDPR compliance before 25th May 2018
- Strict Access Control Policy
- Background checks on all new employees
- Security and data privacy training for employees
- Cloud Storage Policy ensuring any data stored in the cloud is secure
- Incident Response Procedure in place covering all levels of incidents including data breaches
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans tested and ready for execution
Infrastructure & Application Security
- Continuous security monitoring
- Intrusion detection systems
- Vulnerability Scanning and Patch Management Process
- Change Management Process
- All in transit data is encrypted supporting up to and including TLS 1.2
- Emails are sent using opportunistic TLS, making use of authentication and validation systems such as DKIM and DMARC
- Regular encrypted backups are taken and stored in a high redundancy storage facility
- Secure Development Policy ensuring best practice coding which is robust against any new technologies able to override the OWASP security
- Cryptographic Control Policy ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data is protected by applying an appropriate level of cryptographic control
- Regular 3rd Party Penetration Tests
- Dwellant’s hosting partner is Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- All data is hosted within the EU Region
- AWS compliance certifications can be found here
- No Customer data is permitted outside of the AWS environment